Board Of Elders ///
The Laverne Apostolic Faith Church was built in 1930 following a five week revival. Many people were involved in the ministry that started this church including Jack and Velma Barker and John Modrick. The tent revivals held in the area produced many converts to Jesus which resulted in the building of the first church. In 1965 the original church was sold and moved to Shattuck to be used for services there. Construction began Dec. 12, 1965 on the new church building which was dedicated on April 24, 1966.
Today, the church remains alive and well as Trinity Faith Fellowship, with many plans for the future. There is an excitement among the congregation about serving the Lord. We have a contemporary style service starting at 10:30 a.m. There are many ways to be involved during the week including Sunday School, Youth, Praise Team, Children’s Church, and Outreach. Our goal and mission at the Trinity Faith Fellowship is to see our community come to know the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are doing this by caring for others while we worship the King. Our prayer is that everything we do points people to Christ and glorifies Him.